We believe in adopting responsible business practices that create positive change in society. We wish to contribute to the community in which we operate in a meaningful and positive way. As such, our vision is to implement a corporate responsibility program that is sustainable in the long-term and has a positive impact on our firm and the community.
Commitment and Programs
We are committed to the education of children which contributes to the sustainability of the communities in which we operate. Our programs follow the ISO 26000 CSR standards and are supported at a global, regional, and local level.
By combining our talent, ideas, and knowledge, our programs help us make the world a better place.
Using our expertise in technology, our education programs and partnerships aim to improve the knowledge base of students worldwide. Our seamless and borderless approach has made positive changes within the IT sector globally.
Our commitment to its communities extends to the sustainability of the environment. We invest in many green initiatives that result in direct energy-savings and carbon-footprint reduction practices. (In 2015, we partnered with CF)
We encourage social innovation and jumpstart collaboration among the tech community to provide solutions to specific local needs. We are committed to disrupting for good to impact our communities in a positive way.
NK-NPZ today is primarily an environmentally responsible Company, which is guided in its activities by the following objectives:
- increasing industrial and environmental safety of hazardous production facilities through provision of reliable and trouble-free operation of process equipment and introduction of effective equipment technical diagnostics methods;
- identifying, assessing and mitigating industrial hazards and risks;
- increasing the efficiency of monitoring compliance with the requirements of industrial and environmental safety at the production facilities of the Company;
- reducing the negative impact on the environment through introduction of new advanced technologies, equipment, materials and improvement of the technological processes automation level;
- rational use of natural resources and minimizing oil and gas losses.